1. I hate to write “about me” type of descriptions.
2. Fiery reds and oranges are my type of colours.
3. I don’t believe in idol worship.
4. I can have mojito, bloody mary or ice tea any time of the day.
5. I dislike strawberry and chocolate ice creams, pastries, cream based cakes, etc.
6. I love Chinese and Thai food.
7. I do not get angry easily.
8. I like to do things at my own pace and abhor rushed up attitude.
9. I don’t believe in ghosts.
10. I hate thrillers and bhootwala movies.
11. Learning foreign languages is my hobby.
12. I enjoy observing people and their gestures.
13. I don’t make opinions on people and situations easily.
14. I enjoy multitasking.
15. I enjoy solitude, a book, violin, and a glass of red wine.
16. I love sea more than mountains.
17. I live two parallel lives simultaneously.
18. I think I would make a good female driver, though I don’t yet know a,b, c of driving!
19. I find internet banking a blessing.
20. I hate to get wet in rain.
21. When I come to nastiness, which is very occasional…, I can be very mean and hard hitting.
22. I would love to experiment with my hair colour and wear coloured contact lenses! Though I haven’t tried any of the two things. I am too scared to get my hair treated chemically. I suffer from dry eyes…so wear transparent lenses occasionally.
23. I adore one piece dresses.
24. I have never been to a discotheque. Shame on me!
25. I like listening to old hindi movie songs.
26. I believe in doing things at my own pace as long as it does not trouble anyone. I took my own sweet time to do this tag. Hope it didn’t trouble anyone. 😀