2008 will always remain somewhat special for me. It was eventful at both personal and professional fronts.
- I took a giant leap in terms of salary package and got attached with a MNC
having good brand value. I find myself respectable as far as the professional achievements are concerned! 😀
- I educated myself a lot by reading and gathering infinite information related to my profession. I hope to continue doing it.
- I managed to learn people handling, thanks to my ex-organization.
- I managed to train myself not to lose temper on stupid and mindless people (particularly guys!) which were quite abundantly present in my ex-organization.
- I also learned however big a problem is, it will still always remain small. (I am wondering if this sentence is making any sense after attending a training for correct grammar usage and writing styles!) 😉
- I managed to finally put myself at ease after spending some real turbulent times at personal front. 😳 This acquired easy going attitude is helping me feel better now.
- I read books like a bug in 2008!
- I managed to take my patience level at a higher level both in office and at home.
- I managed to train my brain to not get bored and stay motivated during long duration office projects. Otherwise, I am in a habit of getting irritated very soon if things are not moving fast or are stuck due to some hurdles. 😀
- I manged to write so many posts considering that I am not a natural writer. 🙂
In 2009, I am looking forward to: