I promised that I would write a follow-up of my post Human Aura. So, here I am with a handful of information. 😀
Well, we have to start from the starting to understand what this healing/cleansing is all about. Let’s begin with healing first.
Our body has a certain level of endurance power, an invisible jacket which surrounds it. This jacket has to be pierced to create any ill-effect on our body. Take the case of common cold, your body would fight as long as possible before giving in to the infectious microorganisms. Once the invisible protection layer has been punctured by the microorganisms, they gain entry in our body harming it.
A healthy body houses a healthy soul. So, you have to heal your body to make your soul healthy. The wellness of body depends on the balance of chakras present in it.
Let me introduce you to the 7 chakras which a human body houses. There balanced state is responsible for our healthy physical and mental bring.
Each Chakra is like a spiral of energy elating to the others. Together the 7 chakras form the energy system of our body. Chakras are controlled by endocrine glands and nervous system. Each chakra is related to one of the endocrine glands in our body. Endocrine glands secrete hormones. So, you can conclude that our hormone secretion depends on body chakras aided by neurotic reflexes. (I hope this is making sense to non-science people!
Let me tell you the names and location of 7 chakras. Visualizing our body from feet to head we have:
- Root chakra (Muladhara)
Location: base of spine and the pubic bone and includes genitals and reproductive organs.
- Sacral chakra (svadhisthana)
Location: behind and just below the navel
- Solar plexus chakra (manipura)
Location: above the navel
- Heart chakra (anahata)
Location: midway between shoulder
- Throat chakra (visuddha)
Location: throat area
- Brow chakra/Third eye (ajna)
Location: centre of head, behind forehead
- Crown chakra (sahasrar)
Location: top of head
I think it would be all for today. I have vomitted enough information. Don’t want to bombard you with too much. 😀
In my subsequent posts, you can read about:
- How the energy levels in our chakras affect us.
- Which chakra relates to which emotion?
- Which body part is affected by which chakra?
- Which endocrine glands affect the chakras and how?
- Psychic Abilities and Physical and Psychological imbalances related to chakras
- How can you heal your chakras for physical and mental balance?
- Colour therapy
- Crystals and gemstones (I have already written a post on gemstones.)
- Aroma therapy
- Meditation and Reiki (touch therapy)
- If you feel angry, depressed, restless…you can find out what you can do to help yourself once you have written off the psychologist and psychiatrists. 😛
If you have want to know something more other than above things, let me know. 🙂
In case some bunch of people find this fake, they need to research more about all this. All this is scientifically backed. 😉